No messing with other players enjoyment on this server. This encompasses everything that by your actions have a negative effect on others. For instance duping or exploiting to gain advantages over others or manipulation. If it is found that you are purposefully undermining others enjoyment a ban will be issued.
No griefing: Griefing = can be a number of things, like theft, assault, building/destruction on land without permission, or trespassing. Griefing is a serious offense and will be dealt with harshly. The best way to avoid breaking this rule is by not being an A-hole, respect their land, and to not overstay your welcome when you're visiting.
No verbal/written abuse: This covers most everything from spamming, name calling, racism, sexism and all those other yucky isms that everyone wishes would just go away. So, if you're Microsoft's Hitler loving robot named Tay, please do all of us a favor and don't share that with everyone else.
Don't swear for the sake of swearing: We won't ban you for dropping an F-bomb after a creeper knocks you into lava, but please be considerate about it. Don't be excessive.
Finding a bug with a plugin or game breaking thing as in a dupe contact and admin and be rewarded! Failure to report will result in a ban.
Use of X-ray mods, resource packs or exploits is a bannable offense. if you are caught, or give us any reason to believe you are or have used them then you will be banned. We want this to be fair for everyone, we aren't using exploits like that and you shouldn't be either.
Oswald (main map) specific rules:
1. All general rules apply.
2. No building on unclaimed land. In order to build on land, and this includes any tunnels for railways you need to make an application to claim it. There are two different kinds of claims, one where the full area is used (a building claim) and one where only a tunnel is made underground for rails (a rail claim). An explanation on how to do this can be found under the guide forum or under the landclaim forum where you need to file a claim.
3. You are not allowed to mine outside of your lanclaim, for more resources visit the ship at spawn to travel to a mining world.
4. You are not allowed to create gold or iron farms in order to generate resources.
5. Mob spawners are allowed as long as they do not have more than 100 entities in them at a time with a maximum of 200 at one time for less than 5 minutes. Don't you love the look of cyan like we do? If you notice that within these boundaries you still make the server lag ask an admin for a solution!
6. Do not alter any land that is not claimed, this means no chopping down trees or altering land that belongs to no one.
Clara (mining map) specific rules:
1. All general rules apply but you are free to take/mine anything you see in this world, just be courteous and dont hog any limited resources all by yourself.
2. Do not create dangerous environments like lava pits or sudden drops that could injure or kill other players.
Just like in-game, all players are expected to follow the same rules on the forums.
Most important of all, be civil, don't spam, English only please, don't post in the wrong sub-forum when you want to say something. Breaking forum rules can result in a ban if deemed necessary.