Join at: play.hhlegacy.com MC 1 . 10

A new community forged together by the remnants of HHMinecraft

For any updates or news, be sure to visit here often!
By Batsegeziech
The server has been doing well and is now a couple of days old. Nothing broke and everything seemed like smooth sailing besides a couple of hiccups.

IMPORTANT: One corrupted chunk was found today but has been regenerated, if you notice that as soon as you log on the server it crashes please file a report with the chunk that you were in in order for me to fix this. Chunk errors should not ever happen but when it does please let an admin know asap! The server currently doesnt automatically restart after a crash (this might change)

Removals:

-Removed BlockElytraBoost because of a memory leak and outdated code.
-Removed nether and End from Clara, these were generated but inaccessible so just taking up space

Updates:

-BetterChairs
-dynmap
-LockettePro
-Enderman griefing plugin (Enderman griefing is turned off now :) )
-Secret plugin added, more details on this later. (Hint: it will require its own guide!)

Configuration edits:

-Achievements have been updated, Some rewards have been altered, some achievements taken away and some added.
-Permissions have been updated as I found some commands were accessible that shouldn't be, no one used them from what the logs can tell so nothing to worry about :)

I am currently looking into making more Lockette blocks lockable (Like fence gates) but it isnt currently working so stay tuned for that :)

Enjoy the Updates!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Do not forget to vote for the server! Get rewarded!